[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP - Message queue selectors for consumers?

Michael Justin michael.justin at gmx.net
Tue Jun 7 15:48:01 BST 2011

Am 07.06.2011 13:36, Rob Harrop wrote:

> We do support the 'persistent' header, and you're free to add in
> reply-to headers on any SEND frame and they will be present in the
> corresponding MESSAGE frames.

Thank you for the correction! I have tested it in my Habari RabbitMQ
Client library, and it works as expected. Also the performance is very
impressive, I can easily exchange up to 3000 messages per second (send
and receive) on an entry-level system with the client running on the
same system as RabbitMQ 2.4.1

Regards,
Michael Justin