[rabbitmq-discuss] Message is available in multiple queue

cheepu shammi at arosys.com
Fri Jun 3 13:26:34 BST 2011

Hi,

In my producer and consumer code Exchange Name and RouteKey name are same.
In the producer i am setting the message property "replyTo" with the message
queue name.
As i think it after this message should be put in the message queue whose
name is specified in the "reply To" property, but this message is available
in all the queue whose name is being used in past.
My question is: does setting the reply to property bind the message with a
queue? If this is the case then why messages are available in multiple
queues, and if this is not the case then how can restrict the messages to be
put in only one queue?

Thanks