[rabbitmq-discuss] message rates moving averages

Sébastien Rainville sebastien at hopper.travel
Fri Jun 3 12:34:06 BST 2011

Is there a constant somewhere that I could change directly in the code so
that it's always an average over, say 1 minute, instead of the default 5
seconds? I browsed the source code of the management plugin but couldn't
isolate it. I don't know Erlang so it makes things a bit more complicated :P
Then, ideally I'd like to make that thing configurable in the config file.
Is it easy to do? If not, then I'm ok with simply changing the value
directly in the code.