[rabbitmq-discuss] How to handle full exchange history delivery

Jim Irrer irrer at umich.edu
Wed Jun 1 14:46:04 BST 2011

This sounds similar to this conversation:

http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2011-March/011933.html

Maybe the plugin is ready?

Thanks,

- Jim

Jim Irrer     irrer at umich.edu       (734) 647-4409
University of Michigan Hospital Radiation Oncology
519 W. William St.             Ann Arbor, MI 48103