[rabbitmq-discuss] channel.flow calls causing code 541 INTERNAL_ERROR

Cameron Harris thecwin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 16:57:15 BST 2011

On 29 July 2011 16:41, Matthew Sackman <matthew at rabbitmq.com> wrote:
> Ahh yes, that's true. I'd failed to spot that your code was using
> noAck=true. What kind of throughput numbers are you after?

Varies from app to app, but for certain things, we're after as high
throughput as we can get on our hardware (f.ex. at least 50 000 per
second for one of our applications). The lower the messages
throughput, the more complicated our client code needs to be, so we're
trying to get throughput as high as we can on our hardware.

Cameron