[rabbitmq-discuss] Connection closed after 10 minutes. Cause : end-of-stream

Renaud rmartele at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 20:29:25 BST 2011

I checked right now and as I thought : I already disabled Windows
firewall, and there is no other firewall installed on this computer...
I'm going to make some tests and try to figure it out.

I have to precise that Java clients are not on the same computer, they
run on Ubuntu Server. My .Net client run on Windows XP.

Renaud