[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ integration with websphere

Rob Harrop rob.harrop at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:20:21 BST 2011

Albert,

The documentation you point to is about integrating full-featured JMS
providers into WAS.

Whilst there are some JMS drivers for accessing AMQP brokers, I would
strongly recommend against their usage.

To use RabbitMQ from within a Java EE application, you can package the
RabbitMQ Java Client libraries in your EAR and access RabbitMQ using the
standard RabbitMQ API (http://www.rabbitmq.com/api-guide.html).

Regards,

Rob