[rabbitmq-discuss] Python amqplib 1.0.0

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 07:17:35 BST 2011

Thank you Barry! Particularly for providing a solid library when there weren't a lot of folks putting effort into AMQP libraries. py-amqplib still powers a lot of our company's Rabbit infrastructure and those parts would never have been possible without pyamqplib.

-J

Sent via iPhone

Is your email Premiere?