[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel with exchange-exchange bindings

Matthew Sackman matthew at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jul 25 19:21:52 BST 2011

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 07:21:42PM +0200, Simone Busoli wrote:
> If there are any estimates about when the next release is going to be out
> that would be interesting too.

Ahh well it should have been on 12th July. A while ago, several of us
thought we had a meeting in which we'd agreed to switch to a monthly
release cycle, and indeed for a while we did monthly releases. However,
for unclear reasons this no longer seems to be the case.

So your guess is as good as mine.

Matthew