[rabbitmq-discuss] Shovel with exchange-exchange bindings

Busoli, Simone Simone.Busoli at ferrari.com
Mon Jul 25 12:06:50 BST 2011

Thank you very much Matthew. Now, isn't there a chance that you have some spare time to add the max-hops option to the shovel addin as well? ;)
Because all I'm trying to do with these tricks is what I would accomplish with that.. I am already working on it, I've been able to build the addin and its dependencies on Ubuntu - which is unfamiliar environment for me - but my erlang-fu is still not very good.

As a side note,  as mentioned in another thread, shovel has a dependency on erlando, which is not documented in the readme.