[rabbitmq-discuss] How to read from multiple queues

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 12:13:09 BST 2011

Well.. I think actually its interface speaks for itself. Just use
IModel.BasicConsume to start listening to events and subscribe to the
required EventingBasicConsumer events. Is there anything in particular
that you'd like clarified in the documentation of
EventingBasicConsumer?

The download page for RabbitMQ .net client references the API
documentation: http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/rabbitmq-dotnet-client/v2.5.1/rabbitmq-dotnet-client-2.5.1-user-guide.pdf