[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ-C: amqp_simple_rpc blocks waiting for frames already received

Clint Miller clint at rtcreativegroup.com
Thu Jul 21 15:09:54 BST 2011

Well,

I'm actually using the community supported C++ client available here: https://github.com/akalend/amqpcpp

As best as I can tell, that's the most current/up-to-date version. However, when I'm reading the source, I do see that it DOES NOT call the amqp_basic_* functions. Both the implementations of basic.get and basic.consume use the amqp_simple_rpc function. Is it possible there's a newer version of the C++ client that uses RabbitMQ-C's amqp_basic_* functions? Or do I need to build that myself?

Clint