[rabbitmq-discuss] Patching rabbitmq to get more information about framing exceptions

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:28:18 BST 2011

2011/7/21 Matthias Radestock <matthias at rabbitmq.com>

> On 21/07/11 11:15, Michael Klishin wrote:
>
>> So for a blank string payload, the sequence is always
>>
>> [method frame] [content header frame]
>>
>> not
>>
>> [method frame] [content header frame] [content body frame with size = 0]
>>
>> correct?
>>

> Correct.

Thanks Matthias. This was a one-line fix and it makes multiple issues that I
has been investigating for some time go away.
New amq-protocol gem release is on its way to rubygems.org.

I am going to send you pcap dumps that demonstrate the aforementioned rabbit
behavior with respect to # of IP packets
later today or tomorrow.
--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin