[rabbitmq-discuss] Change port in Management Plugin

mysurf mail stammailbox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:22:31 BST 2011

Hi,

1. Can someone assist me in changing the default port in the management
plugin.
I have read the docs but couldnt figure it out.
I understand I need to put in my %APPDATA%\Rabbitmq folder a rabbitmq.config
file.
But what should I put in it to change the management 55672 port.

2. After putting the 2.3.1 management plugin in my 2.3.1 rabbit folder
I get those warnings upon restart :

Activating RabbitMQ plugins ...
*WARNING* Undefined function fdsrv:bind_socket/2
*WARNING* Undefined function fdsrv:start/0
*WARNING* Undefined function fdsrv:stop/0
*WARNING* Undefined function webmachine_resource:start_link/2
6 plugins activated:
* amqp_client-2.3.1
* mochiweb-1.3-rmq2.5.1-git9a53dbd
* rabbit_management-2.3.1