[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ -- communicate between 3 different machines?

csharpplusproject csharpplusproject at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 02:07:46 BST 2011

Hi Alvaro,

Thank you for the link and your book recommendation.

Just so that I get things straight, if I install RabbitMQ on 2 different
IPs -- say, {192.168.0.1, 192.168.0.2} -- will both of these be
considered DIFFERENT, independent RabbitMQ servers?
Meaning, each server will carry on its own tasks, messages etc?

Thanks,
Shalom.