[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ -- communicate between 3 different machines?

Shalom Rav csharpplusproject at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 22:26:06 BST 2011

Using a SINGLE MACHINE, I have successfuly run the first 4 examples
that are on the RabbitMQ website.

Now, I'd like to test THE SAME EXAMPLES using 3 different machines
that are connected in a network.

Suppose that the RabbitMQ server is installed ONLY on host
192.168.0.1;

And suppose that I'd like to use machines {192.168.0.2, 192.168.0.3}
as *workers* (they DO NOT have the RabbitMQ server installed on
them).

Taking for instance the first example {send.py, receive.py} -- how do
I establish the connection between the three machines?