[rabbitmq-discuss] Python & RabbitMQ — Communicate Between Parent & Children?

csharpplusproject at gmail.com csharpplusproject at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 22:51:00 BST 2011

Jason,

Thank you for your help.

The workers' messages to the parent are independent of the parent's message to the workers. These are two separate things that work in parallel.

Note that the parents sends *the same message* to all workers, while (separately) each one of the workers sends *its own unique message* straight to the parent.

I am brand new to rabbitMQ -- is it possible to provide some further info / code snippets that would allow me to get a better sense of things?

Thanks,
Shalom.