[rabbitmq-discuss] Make connection, connection factory etc visible in a class level

Simone Busoli simone.busoli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 20:30:43 BST 2011

Demi, I am under the impression that you're trying to program in a
programming language that you're not familiar with, I would suggest that you
first develop some basic skills about your programming environment, and then
exploit them to build the system you need. This is a very general
programming question which I don't think has a lot to do with RabbitMQ. To
begin with, if you're working with the .NET framework, I would suggest you
to use an IDE like Visual Studio, MonoDevelop or SharpDevelop.