[rabbitmq-discuss] Tutorial example suggestion: work queues tutorial could have a description of hierarchical shutdown logic

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 16:33:59 BST 2011

2011/7/8 Ann Witbrock (c) <awitbrock at vmware.com>

> We need a slight restructure of the content flow and uniformity to make it
> easier to create new tutorials without duplication, meanwhile we have to
> (drastically) improve our knowledge base (or 'theory') and then we need to
> tie that in, not just to the tutorials, but across the site. Work on that
> will start in a month or two.
>
> It's good to know the users have the same hopes for the site ;-)

Ann,

I have plenty of suggestions about the docs (mostly based on what does and
doesn't work for me in amqp gem documentation and kind of questions I have
to answer over and over in #rabbitmq on IRC). Do I send them as soon as I
compile them in one specific enough list or in a month or two? :) and where?
just post them here?

--
MK

http://github.com/michaelklishin