[rabbitmq-discuss] reading time extending on persistent messages

Arno Puschmann arno.puschmann at acodeas.de
Tue Jul 5 14:35:35 BST 2011

For everybody who is interested in this issue.

I re-installed the following packages from the version 1:13.b.3-dfsg-2ubuntu2.1 to version 1:13.b.1-dfsg-2ubuntu1.1

erlang-base
erlang-crypto
erlang-inets
erlang-mnesia
erlang-os-mon
erlang-public-key
erlang-runtime-tools
erlang-snmp
erlang-ssl
erlang-syntax-tools
erlang-xmerl
erlang-nox (version 1:13.b.1-dfsg-2ubuntu1)

Getting the packages from here http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/e/erlang/

After this it worked for me fine on Ubuntu 10.04 (using RabbitMQ 2.4.1). I don't know exactly on which package it depends. After this the RabbitMQ Web-Console said that the Erlang Version R13B01 is installed. Maybe it works also with the new packages with the version 1:13.b.3-dfsg-2ubuntu3 or 1:14.b.2-dfsg-3ubuntu2. However Ubuntu 10.04 comes with a version which doesn't worked for me for persistent messages.

Thanks for your responds.