[rabbitmq-discuss] /var/lib/rabbitmq/pids

Ronen narkisr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:22:53 BST 2011

David did you mean to use:

"setsid sh -c 'echo $$ >$PIDFILE ; exec rabbitmq-server </dev/null >
$RABBITMQ_LOG_BASE/rabbitmq_startup_log 2>&1' &
    rabbitmqctl wait >/dev/null 2>&1"

As the monit command entry or to use it within the init file itself?

Matthew, I did see the pid entry under the status, I was hopping to
skip the need of parsing it but I guess ill have to try it also

Thanks
Ronen