[rabbitmq-discuss] management plugin 2.5.1 - using RABBITMQ_SERVER_START_ARGS to control port in batch file

Jason Klassen Jason.Klassen at protegra.com
Mon Jul 4 18:21:27 BST 2011

Hi Simon,

That did the trick quite nicely, thank you.

I was going by the parameters listed on the "clustering: A cluster on a single machine" page,  http://www.rabbitmq.com/clustering.html.  Probably not a huge priority but it may be helpful to others if the info was updated to include your tip.

Thanks,
Jason