[rabbitmq-discuss] pika - dealing with exceptions

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:38:28 GMT 2011

2011/1/25 Marcin Krol <mrkafk at gmail.com>

> I tested it that way: client sent the message and disconnected
> immediately. After all, there is no guarantee that in production use
> some client won't do smth like this, and if it creates uncatcheable
> exception in server, that's a problem.

I completely agree. This is an excellent test case for applications.
However,
from the protocol point of view, it's just a wrong use of auto-deleted
queues.
So I am not sure what libraries behavior should be. This is relevant to all
clients and worth mentioning in tutorials that demonstrate uses of
auto-deled queues.
--
MK