[rabbitmq-discuss] error during make of rabbitmq-erlang-client

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Mon Jan 24 10:12:50 GMT 2011

On 24/01/11 10:05, Wiemann, Dennis wrote:
> I am fulfilling the prerequisites, which means i installed erlang R14B01
> and put the rabbitmq-server in a sibling dir
>
> called rabbitmq-server. I also tried several versions of the server
> (1.4, 1.8, 2.2), but the make process (after a while) stops with
>
> Src/amqp_channel.erl:407: record ‚confirm.selected‘ undefined

Hi Dennis. confirm.select is a new feature that hasn't made it into any
released version yet. Therefore I deduce that you're compiling the
Erlang client from default against the 2.2.0(?) broker. That won't work.

If you want to switch the Erlang client to the version which compiles
against 2.2.0, do "hg update -r rabbitmq_v2_2_0", then make clean, then
make.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen