[rabbitmq-discuss] Regarding the non-blocking call of "amqp_simple_wait_frame"

alex chen chen650 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 23:48:26 GMT 2011

David,

couple of months ago i submitted a patch to support read_timeout in rabbitmq-c.

http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2010-June/007453.html
I remembered getting email from you about adding this patch to the src later.

attached please find the patch again.  it uses select() to timeout on read, so
the wait_frame() would not block forever.
we have used it in production for 6 months without any problems.
thanks.

-alex