[rabbitmq-discuss] Permission on routing key

Michi Oshima moshima at advent.com
Fri Jan 7 23:36:41 GMT 2011

In this thread we've been trying to control how queue are bound to an
exchange.  One way to get that to happen was for us (aka., "the creator of
the usertest user") to bind a queue on behalf of the user.

In addition I wanted to ensure queue deletion when the user connection
terminates.

I'm finding that exclusive=true won't work.

Around queue creation and binding, we brought up two cases:

1. We create and bind the queue on behalf of the user.
2. User creates a queue, but we bind the queue on behalf of the user.

In #1, exclusive=true causes an error when the user tries to consume a queue
created by us.

In #2, exclusive=true causes an error when when we try to bind the queue
created by the user.