[rabbitmq-discuss] amq.rabbitmq.log and log bindings

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Jan 7 14:07:17 GMT 2011

On 07/01/11 13:51, underattack7 wrote:
> Is there to monitor the queue bindings and see their routing keys ?
>
> I would be interested to monitor the queue declarations along with the
> routing keys used in real time. I had a look a the amq.rabbitmq.log
> exchange but it does provide with this information.

Hi Fab.

No, there's not at the moment. amq.rabbitmq.log only shows the same
messages as get written to the log file.

That information is available internally via the rabbit_event event
stream, but it's not hooked up to AMQP. I have wondered about writing
some plugin to expose this information; it wouldn't be too hard. Is
anyone else interested in this?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen