[rabbitmq-discuss] how to send a message including a array via .net client?

Steven Taylor taylste at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 09:01:42 GMT 2011

where did you find that spec?  I wonder what map, list, and values look
like. I remember one compact message format rendered XML as value
pairs seperated by 0x00. If not now, perhaps RabbitMQ will support these
message formats in the future.  If you took a tunneling approach, binary is
a pretty good catch all.

1. render to Json (or other format), 2. render to binary.

I suppose the downside is it's less transparent at the tansport level.
-Steven