No subject

Mon Feb 21 11:07:19 GMT 2011

Basically the system that consumed messages, for some
reason, was too slow. That, obviously, put a lot of stress
on RabbitMQ, and as it was before rabbit 2.0, at some point
Rabbit just died due to out-of-memory situation.

Reddit guys were unhappy to see Rabbit go down, but
in fact Rabbit was not the source of their problems.
It was just a side-effect of something else misbehaving.

Cheers,
  Marek

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 19:30, Marcel Meyer <marcel.meyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Great!=C2=A0Do you know whether this was documented as some anti-pattern?=
 Is