[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem after upgrading to 2.3.1

mysurf mail stammailbox at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 11:06:41 GMT 2011

Well, its ok to ask dumb questions, I am afraid I did something dumb and
didnt find it out yet...

Anyway, yes I did.
I upgraded the server, upgraded the two application (java apps).
(BTW - in the clients server there is no erlang. erlan is installed only in
the rabbitMQ server only )
when I put all the exe's (using exe4j for java )  in my dev computer -
everthing works as designed.
I copy one exe to the production server and I get the SocketExceptio out of
com.rabbitmq.client.impl.Frame.readFrom.

should I install erlang in the clients server also?

everuthing works great with 1.7.0 and no new port or IP was added (So it is
not firewall)