[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem after upgrading to 2.3.1

mysurf mail stammailbox at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 09:54:49 GMT 2011

well , thank you for your quick response.
Well, it seemed fine when I tried to do it all in my local computer (two
apps and rabbit)
but when I upgraded the clients in the production environment (whoops) the
clients threw the following exception:
(side note: I did not change any property (socket,port etc ) in the client
side. so i am guessing firewall is not an option because everything worked
with the former version of rabbit - 1.7.0.  )

com.rabbitmq.client.ShutdownSignalException: connection error; reason:
at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQConnection.shutdown(AMQConnection.java:588)
at
com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQConnection$MainLoop.run(AMQConnection.java:454)
Caused by: com.rabbitmq.client.ShutdownSignalException: connection error;
reason: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
... 2 more
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readUnsignedByte(Unknown Source)
at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.Frame.readFrom(Frame.java:117)
at
com.rabbitmq.client.impl.SocketFrameHandler.readFrame(SocketFrameHandler.java:151)
at com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQConnection.readFrame(AMQConnection.java:379)
at
com.rabbitmq.client.impl.AMQConnection$MainLoop.run(AMQConnection.java:420)

Thank you