[rabbitmq-discuss] How to do performance testing for large number of messages?

vishy vishalsodani at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 04:13:58 GMT 2011

Hi,

I have following setup-

I have various clients(dotnet application) who are sending messages to
RabbitMQ. We have a queue to which messages are forwarded. A consumer
reads from the queue, and forwards it to a SMS Gateway. The message is
sent using pysmpp library. Our goal is to be able to process 100000msg
\second. Can one queue handle so many messages? I also need some
guidance on how to go about testing and improving performance - what
parameters to look at etc?.

thanks