[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Java Client 2.3.1 on Android

bruce bushby bruce.bushby at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 09:13:58 GMT 2011

This may be slightly off topic ....RabbitMQ C client builds perfectly when
added to the "buildroot" framework.
I had to patch uClibc with "posix_spawn" which was taken from glibc.
I've not had a chance to send any messages yet, will post an update if there
are any problems.

./usr/lib/librabbitmq.so.0.0.0: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, ARM, version 1
(SYSV), dynamically linked, stripped
./usr/bin/amqp-delete-queue:    ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1
(SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped
./usr/bin/amqp-consume:         ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1
(SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped
./usr/bin/amqp-get:             ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1
(SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped
./usr/bin/amqp-declare-queue:   ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1
(SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), stripped
./usr/bin/amqp-publish:         ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, version 1