[rabbitmq-discuss] Old version of php-rabbit from http://code.google.com/p/php-rabbit/

Pieter de Zwart pdezwart at rubiconproject.com
Wed Feb 16 23:44:29 GMT 2011

Hey Michael,

I think Alexandre answered you directly in a separate thread, but for the
sake of posterity, his answer is below.

HTH,
Pieter

On 2/16/11 10:41 AM, "Alexandre Kalendarev" <akalend at mail.ru> wrote:
Hi all,

the lats code of the php-rabbit with my patch  You can to find in the
russian google groups
https://groups.google.com/group/rabbitmq_rus/browse_thread/thread/8351a8008e
0be301?hl=ru
it support rabbitmq version 1.7.

Alexandre

On 2/15/11 11:45 PM, "z0r1k" <gramatron at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm maintaining old project which is using php-rabbit and we need to
> move it to another server.
> The problem is that we should build php-rabbit PHP library, but we
> cannot get source code from google code.
>
> We've installed http://pecl.php.net/package/amqp but app is still not
> working.
> I assume that it's because API/Class structure was changed. Our
> instance using "AMQPConnect" class but on php.net I found that now
> "AMQPConnection" class assumed to be used.
>
> Any way how we could get source code to build old version of php
> module?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> BR,
> Michael

the rubicon project

PIETER DE ZWART | LEAD, INTERFACES TEAM
€€€ P 310 207 0272 | x224
€€€ C 408 666 4443
€€€ F 323 466 7119

1925 S. BUNDY DRIVE
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA 90025

WWW.RUBICONPROJECT.COM <http://www.rubiconproject.com/>

³MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANY² - AMERICAN BUSINESS AWARDS Œ10
 REVV IS OPTIMIZING 1.4 MILLION ADS PER MINUTE