[rabbitmq-discuss] Can I get your input for a RabbitMQ cookbook?

Michael Klishin michael.s.klishin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 05:57:11 GMT 2011

Jonathan,

Is your plan to focus on RabbitMQ specifically or AMQP in general?
When I talk to people about AMQP and RabbitMQ, I mostly hear the following
questions:

* Is there an easy to use client for my programming language of choice?
Should I use sync or async library?
* So, how do I use all those queues and exchanges to make my shiny Web app
talk to all those other apps?
* Can I use RabbitMQ to build [a description of fault-tolerancy
requirements]?

and, of course,

* What is Erlang cookie and why my rabbit doesn't want to eat it?

while I personally would love to read a book that covers

* Messaging patterns
* RabbitMQ plugin development

It all depends on who is your audience.

--