[rabbitmq-discuss] Can I get your input for a RabbitMQ cookbook?

Jonathan Brisbin jbrisbin at vmware.com
Mon Feb 14 15:12:28 GMT 2011

Would anyone like to express an interest in a particular topic for a
potential RabbitMQ cookbook project I might be working on? We're
trying to come up with an outline and I want to make sure it's
targeted to what people actually want to read about, so if you've got
an idea about some topic you'd like to see covered, please let me know
off list.

Some of the topics will be:

Interoperability (STOMP, Celery, etc...)
Performance tuning
Plugin authoring
Configuration
[Put your topic here]

Please let me know if you've got a particular pain point you'd like to
see more well-documented. I'll be working closely with the Rabbit
folks to make it as useful as possible.

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin

jon (at) jbrisbin.com