[rabbitmq-discuss] USP of RabbitMQ

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Mon Feb 14 12:14:32 GMT 2011

Rajitha

I'd say that our main selling point is offering you a low cost way to
scale and integrate using messaging, without compromising on stability
and scale.  RabbitMQ is fully commercially supported and has a very
responsive team and community.  We make an extra effort to listen to
customers' needs.

Please see: http://www.springsource.com/products/messaging

Here is a recent blog post that discusses RabbitMQ in relation to
cloud, where stability and scale are important:
http://edelsonmedia.com/?p=685

Best wishes

alexis