[rabbitmq-discuss] Custom authentication and authorization

Benjamin Renaud br at versly.com
Mon Feb 14 07:23:56 GMT 2011

Hi Everyone,

I've started reading on Rabbit MQ's plugin's and the custom auth, but I
wanted to check with the list before I launched into implementing our
solution.

We run RabbitMQ over the public Internet (.NET clients talking to an EC2
cloud). On subscription, we'd like to run an authentication/authorization
process, which would query our user server for auth/auth via REST. From what
I gather, the right way to do this is to write a plugin for Rabbit, perhaps
starting from an existing plugin as a starting point?

Thanks for any pointers,
Benjamin

--
ben renaud