[rabbitmq-discuss] speed limit on a queue

Alexis Richardson alexis at rabbitmq.com
Sun Feb 13 20:32:54 GMT 2011

Thien

The RabbitMQ server can handle much higher rates than that, so perhaps
your current limit is due to how you have set up your client.

In principle, speed may be limited by many other things too.  For
example if you require messages to be saved to disk in a reliable
manner, the disk write will take time, and this depends on your
hardware and other things about your set-up.

alexis