[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Java Client 2.3.1 on Android

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Feb 11 11:15:42 GMT 2011

On 11/02/11 10:47, Simon MacMullen wrote:
> If you can't get this working, then you can of course stick with the
> 2.2.0 client and an upgraded server. But being stuck with an old client
> isn't fun, so I'll have a think about how easy it would be to patch the
> old homebrew SASL back in for Android.

Attached is a minimal patch to remove javax.security.sasl from 2.3.1's
AMQConnection.java and do PLAIN by hand. Any other class that imports
javax.security.sasl can just be deleted.

I haven't tested this on Android, and it will blow up if the server has
PLAIN disabled, but it may help you.

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen