[rabbitmq-discuss] Web server error

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Fri Feb 11 10:38:56 GMT 2011

On 10/02/11 13:43, Torsten W. Hansen wrote:
> I have installed RabbitMQ and Erlang on a computer with Windows 7 home
> edition for testing purposes. I have also installed the plug-ins needed
> for the web monitor service.
>
> When I enter localhost:55672 in my browser I get the following message
> returned:
<snip>

Hi Torsten. For whatever reason, the management plugin is not installing
its contexts into rabbitmq-mochiweb. Can you tell me:

* Exactly which plugins are installed
* Which versions of RabbitMQ and Erlang you're using
* Is there anything at looks like an error in the server logs?

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ