[rabbitmq-discuss] Failing to connect/reconnect to rabbitMq.

Waseem Hawaldar Waseem_Hawaldar at mindtree.com
Tue Feb 8 15:58:21 GMT 2011

When I start pumping messages to RabbitMQ version 1.8. I am finding this below mentioned error:

org.mule.retry.notifiers.ConnectNotifier] - Failed to connect/reconnect: endpoint.outbound.amqp://ABISExchange:direct/?queue=&durable=true&exchange-durable=true&defaultQueue=ACC_UIDEnrolRspQ&replyToExchange. Root Exception was: Failed to create com.rabbitmq.client.Channel. Type: class org.mule.api.lifecycle.InitialisationException

So , can someone please suggest me some solution for this error.

Regards,
Waseem:)

Waseem Hawaldar| Open Source Practice | MindTree Ltd [untitled] | Ecospace, outer ring road , Belandur(Accenture Office).  Bangalore-560 059, INDIA | Project Aadhaar - UIDAI |Mob: +91 9900588758 | email: waseem_hawaldar at mindtree.com| www.mindtree.com |