[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP 0.9.1 Specification: Suport for Deliver API

Emile Joubert emile at rabbitmq.com
Mon Feb 7 22:46:37 GMT 2011

Hi Prashant

The idea behind the counter is to terminate any further processing and
prevent an infinite loop.

It is not possible to alter a message when rejecting. The closest you
can get is to consume the message and publish a new message containing
the changes you need.

Regards

Emile

Op 07/02/2011 22:25, het Prashant geskryf: