[rabbitmq-discuss] Strange Management Plugin Error

Chris Hampson Chris.Hampson at arm.com
Mon Feb 7 13:34:35 GMT 2011

Hi Simon,

Yup, we're CentOS 5.5 over here on all nodes, and were previously running R12B (5.6.5 was also mentioned when running the erl shell).

I've just upgraded all our nodes to R14B (5.8.1) from the repository mentioned in the set of posts you pointed me at.

(http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/peter/erlang/ for any users experiencing the same problem).

So far so good, we're back up and running with the new version of erlang, all nodes are happy and no sign of that stack trace.

I'm a little reluctant to declare the problem fixed yet, as it was seemingly intermittent, but I'll post an update tomorrow if we haven't seen the stack-trace (well, and if we have too). Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the rapid response, you guys are doing a brilliant job with this product :-)

Chris