[rabbitmq-discuss] Blocked connections on rabbitmq 2.2.0

Ivan Sanchez s4nchez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:31:42 GMT 2011

  Unfortunately when I tried to run 'rabbitmqctl list_queues memory'
during the problem it would never bring a result.

  But you're right, it's possible queues got big in that node (clients
too slow, perhaps). If that's the case, is there a way to prevent the
server from running out of memory? In my context I'd rather drop
unacknowledged messages than making the queue grow forever.

--
Ivan