[rabbitmq-discuss] Management Plugin Causes Fault?

James Carr james.r.carr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 01:31:14 GMT 2011

Okay, I removed everything apt-get installed and went out and compiled
erlang from sources, used agner to install rabbitmq_server, dumped the
plugins in and started it up and all works fine. The only issue is
that I still get the following warnings on server startup:

*WARNING* Undefined function fdsrv:bind_socket/2
*WARNING* Undefined function fdsrv:start/0
*WARNING* Undefined function fdsrv:stop/0
*WARNING* Undefined function webmachine_resource:start_link/2

This is with:
Erlang R14B01 (erts-5.8.2) [source] [smp:2:2] [rq:2] [async-threads:0]
[kernel-poll:false]

Despite the warnings so far it seems to work great! :)

Thanks,
James