[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ 2.3.0 Release

Simon MacMullen simon at rabbitmq.com
Wed Feb 2 17:45:50 GMT 2011

On 02/02/11 17:42, Jason J. W. Williams wrote:
> Thank you for all the hard work guys. :) The delivery confirmations
> look terrific.

Thank you!

> Have you guys considered adding a plugin package manager to
> rabbitmqctl? Would make it really easy to re-install the latest
> plugins when you upgrade.

Oh, we've talked about all sorts of ways to improve the plugin
experience. Debian / RPM packages per plugin. A single package /
download containing all plugins and an a2enmod type script. A mini
package manager. A windows installer with checkboxes. All sorts of
things :) Hopefully at some point we'll get something built...

Cheers, Simon

--
Simon MacMullen
Staff Engineer, RabbitMQ