[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-stomp adapter tweaks

SonicSNES dis1 at sonicsnes.net
Wed Feb 2 09:48:04 GMT 2011

I've been moving around a bunch of code in rabbitmq-stomp to tailor it
specifically for my app, and hit one tiny roadblock which is
preventing me from finishing.

How would I go about bypassing the login sequence, so the client gets
a CONNECTED as soon as it connects? I'm trying to call do_login from
init, but my with limited erlang skills, all I can get it to do is
hang, time out, or catch on fire. I'd assume it's just a tiny bit of
code, but I'm stumped.

-- SS