[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ hangs, does not accept connections

Dmitri Minaev minaev at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 08:27:50 GMT 2011

Matthias,

I would be most grateful if you could have a look at our server. I
will send you more info in an off-list message. Thank you.

Here's the output of file_handle_cache:info():

$ sudo /usr/local/rabbitmq/sbin/rabbitmqctl eval 'file_handle_cache:info().'
[{obtain_count,51},{obtain_limit,829}]
...done.

--
With best regards,