[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-management plugin not displaying queues or exchanges

joefitzgerald joeyfitz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 15:44:47 GMT 2011

Hey Brendan,

Are you running RabbitMQ in Windows? I've noticed a bug where the
Windows installer installs RabbitMQ as a service, but when it is
started, nothing really works. The fix for me was to:

* rabbitmq-service.bat stop
* rabbitmq-service.bat remove
* rabbitmq-service.bat install
* rabbitmq-service.bat start

Hope that helps. I haven't figured out the root cause of it, but I
have definitely seen this for 2.7.0 and 2.7.1 on Windows.

-Joe